Tanis is hiring an account coordinator to support our senior executives in delivering a broad range of communications services.
Temporary Position: ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Length: Minimum of 6 months
Location: Downtown San Jose, CA
The Account Coordinator will support our senior executives in delivering a broad range of internal and external communications services to our high technology client base; including public relations; social media; marketing communications; employee communications; and web development and design. The position is an excellent next step for a marketing professional early in their career.
Responsibilities will include comprehensive account support functions including: tracking of editorial calendars and speaking opportunities; writing employee communications; helping with social media campaigns; developing PR collateral; maintaining press lists; working with our designers to program manage development of marketing and corporate communications collateral; helping prepare client status reports and updates; tracking press coverage for clients; coordinating event logistics; participating in program planning and brainstorming; developing PowerPoint presentations; and providing general office and clerical support.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in PR or communications agency or in-house PR or communications team.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills including exceptional copy editing skills.(Candidate will be asked to complete test writing assignment)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional presence and ability to manage client interactions with tact, diplomacy and professionalism.
• Self-starter who is eager to step in and do whatever it takes.
• Independent thinker who takes initiative and is excited to learn.
• College Degree required, preferably in English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Extreme detail orientation, excellent program management and organizational skills.
Our offices are in downtown San Jose – close to light rail, restaurants and shopping with a fitness center right on our building and a parking garage next door. Our culture is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, highly collaborative, accountable, engaged and proactive. At our core, we are passionate about wowing our clients’ with our results.
Please contact us at email@example.com.